Webinars are one of the powerful ways to generate sales as an online marketer. The different between webinars and other forms of selling products online is the personal one-on-one connection and rapport that you’re building from being live (or a live simulation AKA evergreen webinars) and it definitely translates in the conversion rates.
So, when it comes to article spinners, previously they didn’t really get me all that excited. I thought they were mostly for restructuring already crap content, and pumping out thousands of articles mainly for SEO spamming and blackhat linkbuilding softwares…which they certainly can be.
However, I only had that opinion of them because I didn’t really know of another way to use them, and I personally don’t do a lot of blackhat spammy linkbuilding myself. Sometimes I dooutsource it But I’d prefer not to actually be the one building them myself.
Dear small business owners and bloggers,
Do you struggle to find the time, money and expertise required for success in online marketing?
If you’re like me, your inbox is flooded with marketing messages, spanning every imaginable topic: SEO, social media, blogging, copywriting, web design, etc. You may be also getting bombarded with offers, webinars, courses and videos, all pointing you to the next “bright shiny object”, trick and tactic that promises to double your traffic overnight. Yuck!
While there are many great, trusted online marketing resources out there, most of us feel like we’re constantly gathering pieces of a ginormous jigsaw puzzle. What you really need is the puzzle itself!
The 30-Day Online Marketing Crash Course is super-simple, “geek-free” blueprint that walks you through proven, actionable steps to establish the right foundation for online success.
30-Day Online Marketing Crash Course Outline
- Lesson 1 sets the stage for your online marketing by using a simple but powerful, 3-step funnel to view and measure your online marketing strategy
- Lesson 2 is all about WordPress, the best, most powerful and easiest- to-use website platform for small businesses
- Lesson 3 reveals 8 secrets of user engagement: how to build instant trust and authority with your audience
- Lesson 4 covers 12 ways to double conversion rates, generating more opt-ins and leads. Just one of the strategies in this video can be used to double your website’s conversion rates!
- Lesson 5 “SEO Made Simple” is a straightforward, easy-to-understand overview of how Google works and how to find and use the right keywords to reach your audience
- Lesson 6 lays out the top 10 places to reach your audience online and best practices for listing your business, engaging in groups, industry blogs and forums
- Lesson 7 covers the basic website metrics that every business owner needs to know and includes an awesome “one-click” at-a-glance Google Analytics dashboard!
- Lesson 8 details a unique content strategy unlocking 6 highly effective content marketing secrets that large brands and publishers use to exponentially “multiply” the reach for every piece of content you produce.
- Lesson 9 “Blogging made simple” will walk you through the Anatomy of a Perfect Blog post, providing a simple template for creating great, highly engaging blogs every time.
- Lesson 10 ”Intro to Online Video” simplifies the process for creating editing, publishing and marketing great web videos and video blogs, including the “$199 video studio.”
- Lesson 11 will teach you how to get more online reviews, referrals and renewals using proven and inexpensive email marketing tools.
- Lesson 12 the 30-Day Quick Action Checklist walks you through a series of simple and specific daily steps that will take you from zero to online marketing ninja in one month flat! This last lesson contains 5 additional tutorial bonus videos
Don’t let the low price fool you! I set out to make the best introductory online marketing course available, revealing a simple and proven blueprint for growing your business. There are many courses available for $497, $997 or more. My passion is helping business owners succeed by making this highly valuable material available to everyone with the desire to build a thriving online business. Take action, implement the 30-Day Quick Action Plan provided in Lesson 12 and please let me know if you have any questions.
Negotiating at a pawn shop can be stressful. Read on for tips and tactics on how to negotiate with a pawn broker, to get the best price at almost any pawn shop.
Know what the item is worth. Once you have a specific item in mind that you want to buy, research what it’s worth new, and more importantly, the value in its existing condition.
To find the current retail price, go to the item’s official website or to any online store that sells it. For its used/existing price, eBay is a great resource. If you can’t find the same item, compare with similar pieces. Keep in mind, sale prices will differ depending on the condition of the item – but this can work in your favor. For example, if a piece of jewelry has a seized or broken clasp, or is engraved, ask the pawn broker if he or she can reduce the price.
Keep in mind, sale prices will differ depending on condition-but this can work in your favor. For example, if a piece of jewelry has a seized or broken clasp, or is engraved, ask the pawn broker if he or she can reduce the price.
However, some items hold their price better than others, such as many precious metals or vintage, in demand items, so negotiating down will be more difficult. Have a good idea what an item is worth and how much you’re willing to spend before you begin asking the seller to reduce the price.
Everything is negotiable. Once you know what an item is worth and you have your buy price in mind, remember that everything is negotiable, don’t be afraid to haggle.
Consider the sticker price your starting point. Pawnbrokers will expect some haggling, so it won’t surprise them if you ask, “What’s the best you can do on this?” The worst that can happen is they won’t budge. But more often than not, they’ll be willing to work with you on the price, especially if the item has been in their inventory for a while.
Most pawnbrokers are expert negotiators, so make sure you have a maximum price in mind you’re willing to spend before you start negotiating. That will help you “stick to your guns” and come off with more conviction.
Pay with cash. Remember, cash is king, so you’ll have a better chance of getting the best price if you have cash in hand. Lastly, be willing to leave and come back another day. If the item is still available, the pawnbroker should be willing to drop the price. Remain cordial, thank them, and let them know you’ll be back another day.
Remember to be nice. This sounds like common sense, and it is. Be nice to the pawn shop staff, and you’ll have a much better chance of negotiating the price down on your item. The opposite is true as well: if you get a reputation for being difficult, chances are the shop will be less than willing to work with you. Smile, be patient and respectful.
Read the fine print. Before you pay for an item, make sure you understand the store’s policies on guarantees and returns. Some pawn shops offer guarantees of authenticity, while others do not. Some have lenient return polices, while others state that all sales are final. The policies can range widely, so ask or make sure you read the fine print.
So there’s a group of people who make a living churning out dozens of lowbrow Kindle books a month. I call them Kindle Gold Rushers. Some of them make hundreds of thousands of dollars selling ebooks on niche categories.
In this week’s story, we hear from one of the top selling Kindle Gold Rushers. He’s 26 years old, sells 6,000 books a month, and nets $150,000+ a year.
On the surface it’s a badass story of success: a young professional quits his job, becomes a self-published author, and earns six figures per year. Except for one thing: he doesn’t actually write the books he publishes. Instead, he has a team of outsourced writers and creatives who pump out dozens of books a year to game Amazon and dominate various book categories.
Part of me (about 95%) is disillusioned by this story, while the other part is pumped. One of my favorite books is Walden. Henry David Thoreau locked himself in a cabin for two years to create this masterpiece. That’s badass. But then, to see the guy in our story make a ton of money selling “eh” books, the hippie inside me thinks that’s f-ed up.
But the capitalist part of me? He’s jacked up and already scheming a way to become a rich as hell Kindle “author.”
But hey, there’s plenty of room in this world for both Hoobastank and The Beatles…so who am I to judge.
So here it is, without further ado: one man’s story of how he became a Kindle Gold Rusher.
With the tough power system exhibited by Dyson vacuum cleaners, it is no wonder why they are considered as one of the best brands in the market. As you know, this has something to do with their impressive list of Dyson parts composing the whole unit.
The Dyson vacuum parts are very much well-designed to allow good quality service for all units or models of their cleaners. Each of the parts has their distinct responsibility for the operation of the entire unit. Some of its parts and their specific tasks are the following:
• Dyson hose. The purpose of this vacuum hose is to clean up stairs, corners, and other hard to reach areas. Its usual length is at about 17 feet long, which makes it real effective for tough cleaning tasks.
• Filter. Dyson filter has high ratings as compared to other vacuum filters. This is mainly because it comes with various filter parts like washable printers.
• Dyson ball. This is considered as one of the most important parts of the vacuum and is used to maneuver the cleaner easily back to its home.
• Dyson bags. The good thing about Dyson vacuum bags is their capacity of not being blocked or clogged. With this, replacement is never an option for Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Indeed, it is very important for every Dyson cleaner to have all of these components to efficiently perform its tasks. In cases when replacement is necessary, Dyson parts are available for sale. These are conveniently made available to allow longer life for your unit.